Sunday Morning Service
Each weekend at Milford church you’ll find a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Through the use of preaching, worship, and creativity, we strive to present the timeless message of Jesus Christ in a clear and fresh way. You’ll also find a printed outline for notes in your worship guide that will help you make the most of each week’s teaching.
Each service we offer creative, exciting programs for children from birth to 5th grade. Our loving team members teach biblical values that will help your kids build a strong foundation of faith to grow on.
At Milford, there is no dress code. We believe God cares more about the condition of your heart than your outward appearance. Feel free to dress up, or come in jeans and a favorite t-shirt, whatever makes you comfortable.
If you are visiting for the first time, we will not embarass you, have you stand up, or ask you to give money. We know that many people want to check out the church and “be anonymous” and that’s fine with us! So come in, grab a free cup of coffee, enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, and see if this is the church for you!
The Milford Church of Christ
- BELIEVES that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. Matthew 16:16
- UNDERSTANDS that salvation is a gift given through the grace of God and "not by works, so that no one can boast." Ephesians 2:8-9
- Recognizes that "all Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness." 2 Timothy 3:16
- PRACTICES baptism by immersion in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit for the remission of sins and the gift of the Holy Spirit. Acts 2:38
- OBSERVES Sunday as the first day of the week, a day to gather together as a body to receive the Lord's Supper as a memorial of our Saviour's death. Acts 20:7 ; 1 Corinthians 11: 24-26
- ENCOURAGES our members to live a life of faithful service to Christ. Revelation 2:10
- REGARDS our people as not the only Christians, but Christians only, who seek oneness with all believers in matters essential to the Christian faith. Galatians 3:26-28
- INVITES into our fellowship ALL who would desire to receive life in Jesus Christ, to live life in Jesus Christ, and to give life in Jesus Christ.
Joe Hawkins Jr.